member rewards by co-op
Michigan Community members will continue to earn points through April 30, 2017. Points must be redeemed by June 16, 2017. We want to make sure you utilize your points so don’t delay! Points cannot be rolled over. Use your points before June 16.
Use your Michigan Community Credit Union MasterCard® credit or debit card for purchases, earn valuable points, and redeem for travel awards, merchandise, gift cards, gas cards, and more. Even better yet, if you have both cards, points are combined into one account for more awards! No need to sign up or enroll - all cardholders earn points!
- MasterCard Credit Card - Earn one (1) point for every $1 you spend (purchases only).
- MasterCard Debit Card - Earn one (1) point for every $2 you spend (signature-based transactions only).
Visit the Member Rewards by CO-OP website to view, redeem, and manage your points.
Visitng the rewards site for the first time?
The first time you log in, you will be prompted to create a user ID and password, enter the Primary Account Holder name, email address, and the last six digits of your debit or credit card number, and read the terms and conditions of using the service. After registering, you can use your user ID and password to find out how many points you have or to redeem points for rewards - it's that easy! Member Rewards by CO-OP service is also available 24/7 at 877.266.7636.
Enjoy these program perks!
- enhanced travel options
- wish bar for all your favorite redemable items
- points calculator
- reward alerts can notify you when you have earned enough points for an item you just have to have
- Groupon option now has physical card availability
- The Charitable Donations category now has over 1,000 major charities to choose from
Watch to learn more about Member Rewards by CO-OP