Cha-Ching! accounts for ages 13-17
If you are between the ages of 13-17, be a part of this program to learn about good saving and spending habits. You'll get solid money management tools that your parents will be able to supervise, and have access to cool stuff!
cha-ching account benefits are:
- Open a cha-ching! savings sccount with an initial minimum deposit of just $5.00 to help save for things like prom, concerts and even a car! Then get a FREE cha-ching! checking account with a parent's joint signature. You can write checks or use a debit card. Plus, every new cha-ching! account holder recieves a prize!.
- Once a checking account is established, you can enjoy the convenience of a debit card. Even better yet...earn points with Member Rewards by CO-OP when you use your card for signature-based purchase transactions and redeem them for gas cards, merchandise, gift cards, and more!
- Get connected to your account anytime, anywhere with FREE miTeller online banking, miMobile App, and Text Banking. Make balance inquiries, transfer funds, make deposits, verify checks cleared and much more without any cost to you.
- Michigan Community Credit Union can also help teenagers like you to establish good credit. With a parent's joint signature, we offer auto loans and more for borrowing needs.
- Anytime you make a single deposit of $25 or more, we'll stamp your cha-ching! reward card. After six stamps, your card will be entered into an annual drawing for a chance to win cash and prizes!
- Access to the cha-ching! website for links, blogs, music, and more.