Michigan Community Credit Union offers the miCheck Deposit feature on our mobile app. Please enjoy our step by step tutorial, and we welcome you to give us a call at 517.787.2060 for further information.
miCheck Deposit Frequently Asked Questions:
How do I gain access to miCheck Deposit?
First, you will need to enroll in miTeller Online Banking, if you haven't done so already. Then, download our mobile app by searching for "Michigan Community Credit Union" in either the App Store or Google Play. The miCheck Deposit option is located in our app.
Will you accept foreign funds?
No, miCheck Deposit does not accept foreign funds.
What if I show my paystub attached to a check?
No, the software will not accept images of the payroll stub.
Can I use miCheck Deposit to make a loan payment with a check from another institution?
Absolutely! Funds can be deposited into your savings or checking accounts, and then transferred to your loan.
What is the daily dollar limit accepted per day?
You are permitted to submit up to $2,500 per day.
How many checks can I submit per day?
There is a 2 check limit per day.
How long does MCCU hold checks before releasing all funds to my account?
Check holds with miCheck Deposit are the equivalent to an over-the-counter check. 100% of the funds will be available in 2 business days, however, most checks will have immiadate availabilty. Please reference the membership agreement.
What should I do with my checks after I have submitted it via miCheck Deposit?
Once your check has been successfully deposited, retain your check for 10 days. Be sure to keep the check in a safe and secure place for your security and to limit the risk of identity theft. The check should then be properly destroyed.
How do I know if I'm eligible for miCheck Deposit?*
There are multiple ways to determine if you are eligible for miCheck Deposit. If you are eligible, you will receive a letter from us. You could also contact us at 517.787.2060 for verification.
How is miCheck Deposit disabled from an account?
- Accounts have been negative for 15 days or more.
- Loan is delinquent for 30 days or more.
How is miCheck Deposit revoked from an account?
- Accounts have been negative for 45 days or more.
- Loan is delinquent for 45 days or more.
- miCheck Deposit can be revoked if there is any abuse of duplicate deposit items or fraudulent activity.
Is this miCheck Deposit service available for business account use?
Currently, we are only offering miCheck Deposit for personal accounts. We are working to provide this service for business accounts soon, so be sure to stay tuned!
- Your account has been open for 90 days.
- A valid email address must be on file at MCCU.
- Your primary savings account must have the required $5.00 deposit.
- There are no delinquent loans on the account.
- Accounts are in good standing.
- MCCU reserves the right to deny miCheck Deposit services to any member for any reason.