miTalk Phone Service
Michigan Community Credit Union offers miTalk, a convenient phone service which allows you to obtain account information and make transactions from the comfort of your home, car or office. It also allows you to conduct Credit Union business 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. All you need is a touch-tone phone, your account number and the primary account holders social security number! The first time you call, you will set up a PIN number, which you will use from then on.
Take a look at what miTalk can do for you:
- Make Balance Inquiries
- List of Recent Transactions
- Get a List of Cleared Checks
- Report a Lost Card or Block a Card
- Dividend Information
- Get Information on Existing Loans
- Make Loan Payments
- Advances on Checking Line-of-Credit and MasterCard
- And Much More!